Review, Analysis and Evaluation: Price:$250 - An editor will review and analyze your book. The evaluation will focus on examining structure, flow and content to provide suggestions for improving it's marketability to your targeted market. Our report will provide you with feedback about your book's strengths, weaknesses and steps to consider going forward in developing a strong marketing strategy.
Our editors will perform a review and evaluation of your manuscript to address questions that are relevant to your specific manuscript, genre and targeted market.
- Who is your target audience?
- Does your writing style work for your genre? Is every sub-plot resolved?
- Are your characters well developed and believable?
- Is your manuscript paced well, i.e. flow of storyline?
- Is your book well structured, i.e. begging, middle and end?
- Does your introduction grab a reader's attention?
- Does your chapters and sections flow logically?
- What is your next step toward publishing your book?
Due to the depth and scope of the Editorial Evaluation, this service is not recommended for poetry or children's books with fewer than 10,000 words.
Please contact us to discuss your specific needs by calling our office at 310.496.5705 or