BOOK COVER CREATION & DESIGN
It’s not a secret that a potential reader’s decision to learn more about your book relies heavily on the appeal of your book cover. So, how do you appeal to readers of your targeted market to purchase your book.
Remember, the front and back cover of your book is the first thing interested readers will notice when they pick up your book or view it online. Our team of professional and talented illustrators will create a book cover that appeals to the market you want your book to reach.
What You Need to Know:
- You’ll have access to an expanded library of stock images
- Our cover designer will research genre-specific cover trends to determine which design will maximize your book's impact in the marketplace
- Your designer will discuss three front cover concepts that reflect the feel of your book
- Once you choose your favorite concept, you and your designer will confirm the details about the design elements
- You will receive the first draft of the cover and have one round of corrections
- After your designer incorporates your requested changes, you’ll receive your approved cover as a PDF (Please note: any changes requested after the initial round of free corrections will result in an additional fee)
Your poetry or children’s book will come alive with the addition of Intricate Design Illustrations. Your art will be drawn by hand and coloring is done either digitally or by hand in one of the following mediums: Ink, graphite, charcoal, colored pencil, or watercolor. By adding details and textures and by varying the values of the colors, the Intricate Design Illustrations add a high level of 3-dimensionalition. Our artists use your ideas and description of your characters and storyline to create unique artwork that captures the passion you feel about your writing.
Your illustration team will follow your direction to create your artwork in one of the following styles: